Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invalid certificate

I can’t top up when I try invalid certificate comes up on screen and it won’t leave me go any fartherAny suggestions appreciated

Can't register new credit card

Can't seem to register new credit card keeps saying put in correct password of bank details and a icon keeps popping up to register fingerprints for old credit card never had this problem before and have used 2 new credit cards if anyone has any idea...

westham by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Over charged by €60 on my bank account

Hi I checked my permanent Tsb account this morning and I was over charged by €60 . MORE TRANSACTIONS HAVE SHOW UP ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN CHANGED €10.

Membership

How do I begin my new membership before the current one runs out. My internet allowance is almost gone and I want to change to another deal without waiting until my current expires

Forgot password reset problem

Reset facility is not working- when email details are entered the following message results: Uh ohSomething’s happened that no-one was expecting. Sorry about that! Tried it many times today and got the same result.I'm posting for a friend who wants t...

hhart by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Can't pay for membership

I tried buying membership for this month online. When it tried to authorise the payment it says something along the lines of 'the system is currenly down, try again later'. Will this be fixed soon? Also, I tried paying 2 or 3 times but the same messa...