Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming

Hi I’m traveling abroad tomorrow and I want to be able to use my phone what do I need to do?

vinnyo by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

Top up buy €15 on my new sim tried to buy € 10 credit but wount let me top up why

jockey1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

EU data

Hi,I am going to Croatia in July and was wondering if I can still use the €10 euro guide there without having to pay extra money? Also will I be able to use 3G internet there too?

Won't let me top up on minutes

Hi ran out of minutes and it won't let me top up from saved card just says oops problem with my card information but haven't changed any informationPlease help thanks

100 texts

I renewed my plan the other day for 15gb of data and 100 texts. And it says I’ve used all my texts even though I don’t think I sent more than 10 if any

Membership

How do you stop auto-renewing your Membership???

Day Trip To UK

Hi. I have the €10 monthly Guido Membership. I am going to London for a day - would I be able to make calls and send texts locally and internationally?

waleeja by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming on the don

I’m on the don membership, but want to change to the guido halfway through to use the roaming access..

robc10 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like