Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Membership

What is the best membership to buy when going to Europe as I want to use internet. I read somewhere on the forum page that the Guido was best but I don't understand why. Also; can I buy membership abroad through my saved card. Thanks if u can help

The mitch

I have switched to the Mitch but I have no texts

jasont by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Didn't receive my amount of texts!

Hi I just renewed my membership last night to the Mitch which I should have got 100 texts but it says on my account I only have 16 left which isnt be right as I have only sent a couple of texts, please respond asap

Membership

This months i bought membership twice for the same number, while my other membership was brierly used a bit, on my bank statement both transactions were on . What can I do? Please email me on **bleep** . Thanks   *EDIT: personal details removed - She...

Bought wrong plan

Hi there, I bought the wrong plan. Thought I’d purchased the guido but bought the MITCH instead. Can you help me revert to the Guido please?

Resolved! Call UK landline.

Are UK landlines not included in landline minutes? How much does it cost to call a UK landline?

sjay by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 like

Phone

Phone saying not registered on network but have my membership