Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New debit card

I got a new debit card and need to buy more credit

fefe by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No service

I haven't had service for the whole day I've tried turning off and on my phone and it's not my location because my family all have service on the network and my membership is also still in date?

Credit

I have the Guido deal with free texts to all networks but after sending a good few texts I have nearly no credit.

cb52749 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

Almost out on my membership. New membership paid wants it activated now. Instead of waiting till next due date

dammybq by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Membership!!

My membership is up in a day and it was automatically going to go to Guido again. However I did not want this and bought the mitch membership. However on my homepage it is still showing that my membership will update to Guido???

Credit

When i go to the UK(northern ireland) my network changes to O2 and doesnt allow me to use my internet etc,i'm going to a concert tomorrow therefore i need my phone up north,how can i use it?

EU Roaming

Hello, I got a text in May regarding a contract change and it basically said that I wouldn't be able to make or receive calls or texts while in the EU and that EU roaming add ons wouldn't be available to buy. I'm about to go on holidays and will requ...

sean21_ by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No text allocation

Changed to Mitch plan money taken yesterday got mobile calls and internet but no text allocation should have got 100

plumbob by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like