Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone not ringing

People phoning me but they get a dead tone. Seemingly happening since thur. Some calls get thru but today none. Viber calls ringing perfect working off wifi. Is it something with my SIM/*48 network?

dannie by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Phone not working after holidays

Hi I just returned from holidays and my phone is no longer working. I had trouble with data roaming when I was abroad and I was told to change settings however I don't know how to change them back. If you could please get back to me that would be gre...

aoife69 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

new charges for 13.06.2017

I waited with bated breath for June this year so I could phone /text England and I said great news for people who had hitherto been ripped off.But now I find that there's no change.I'm still being charged.I can't find any explanation of this.I'm up t...

Landline calls

Hi I had to gift myself the Mitch because my acc wouldn't accept my card direct. But it topped up everything except the landlines and now I'm trying to top up landline and it won't let me????

Number not active

I went abroad for more than half a year. Now I'm back but my number is not active. What should I do? thanks

lee_hao by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

can't text

I was previously on the guido but moved to the mitch a few days ago. I got all the minutes and all the GB of internet but i did not get any texts. What's wrong?

Eu roaming with the Don

I currently have the Don membership and am on holidays in spain, i bought the Guido membership so i could use my phone but it says it does not start until the 7th of september! How do i get the Guido membership working now so i can use my phone over ...

eoincon by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Vietnam

I'mTravelling to Vietnam tomorrow will my phone work over there ??? What do I do to get it ready ?

frisby by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Need a micro sim for Samsung s7

Hi I've recently purchased new donumber membership.. I then got myself a Samsung s7 ando need a micro sim.. I seem to have ano old sim wicheck I can break down.. I would like to order a new micro sim with my number and keep the membership I've recent...