Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Card payment

My credit card was compromised and had to cancel. How do I update card details to renew membership. Cannot see on site where to update card details. Paddy

Service

I am currently abroad in the EU. I have guido membership but my phone does not have service

ainer by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Topping up while abroad

Can you use credit to to top up while in the canaries? Got sent the code but can't send the text top up text

magso by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

The Guido Abroad

I'm going abroad but on the Mitch contract and that doesn't run out until I'm home again, is there any way to switch to the guido and get my phone working in Europe quicker than that?

Debit card

I need to update my debit card details but I can't find where to do it 

des27 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Card details

I got a new debit card and when i type in my new detail it still thinks my name is with my old card?

Credit

Hi my balance says I have 10 euro yet I still can't ring or text anyone I can't understand I only topped up last night

EU Roaming

Hi there, I am going abroad to Spain next week but I have just bought a Mitch membership. On the Roaming section of the website it says that I need the Guido to use my phone abroad but my Mitch membership won't run out for another month. Is there any...

tshortt by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Panicky Mammy!

15yo daughter off to scout camp @5am only just heard from a pal, the big don package won't work in UK, not due to renew till 6/8. have FB messaged/tweeted no response yet. Am hoping someone here may be able to help?! I'm on guido myself, could I swop...

og99 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like