Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Bought membership for a friend yesterday, still no sign, any ideas ?

Account

I have a three number for awhile but also have a 48 number I was wondering can I keep my three number and stick with my old account just change the numbers

Signing in

Always was able to sign in automatic. But web site doesn't pop up name anymore. Have to go from the start every time.

Membership!!

helloon our accout there is 10 euro but we cant buy our membership as it is shwoing that there is an errorhow do we fix that problemthanks

Credit on phone

I topped up about two hours ago and it confirmed I was successful and it shows the credit but when I try and make calls or send texts it's telling me I need to too up! Anyone have ideas pls?

Using credit without membership

I have recently cancelled my membership as I am living abroad for six months. I still have credit and have been trying to send international texts with it but it doesn't work. Do you need to have a membership to use your credit?

Cannot renew membership

Everytime i log on to my account and try to buy more membership the link to buy the membership has turned grey and i cannot enter the link. On the screen it says that it is processing the last order and to refresh the page. This has been proven to be...

jlong30 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like