Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New price plans?

Any chance of getting land line minutes with the €15 plan? Tesco 1D and Meteor offering really attractive plans right now and I'd like to stay loyal to 48 . Any news on new plans would be very welcome thanks.

kopfile by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

MEMBERSHIP WON'T WORK!

Hi,I have purchased a Mitch membership earlier today and have not been able to use it. My old one has been terminated as of yesterday so it isn't a problem with overlapping memberships. Please help!Jenn.

Mitch

So I am on the pitch membership and I can't get landline calls ..I know So then i added two euro to my credit because I needed it but I still couldn't ring the landline? How come this is? Also when will 48 get 4g In ireland?

Resolved! Renewing membership weeks before I need to

I still have till the 17th of February until my membership runs out, was wondering if I renew membership now will I still get my membership till February 17th and the nrxt month. or will it cancel my old membership and start from scratch? Cheers for ...