Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my credit will not work , why

bought 10 euro credit , entered the top up code , but when i go to call someone it tells me i have no credit

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

use credit for renewal

Hello how do use my cerdit for memberships (monthly renewal) before the credit card ? Thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Paid twice for membership

Hello,I' m currently in Mitch plan,just paid my membership,but by mistake paid twice,could you help me to cancel me second payment.Thanks.Dmitry

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Do you get your credit back after purchasing a membership

Do you get your credit back after purchasing a membership to buy next months membership I got my credit back when I purchased my first membership but haven't received a text like I did the first time saying that I could buy next months membership

Renew my deal before my current one is finished?!

Hi, my monthly deal finishes on the 16th but my internet allowence has been used up for a couple of days and Im away for the next two days and do need access to internet and I dont want to top up and my internet becauee Im going to have to spend anot...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Renew my deal before my current one is finished?!

Hi, my monthly deal finishes on the 16th but my internet allowence has been used up for a couple of days and Im away for the next two days and do need access to internet and I dont want to top up and my internet becauee Im going to have to spend anot...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

membership expired

my memebership expired today and after 1 week i m going out of country.so i dont want to buy membership.only want to top up my account so i can make calls and it keep me going for 1 week only ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Switch memberships

Hi, I accidentally bought the Mitch plan when I intended to but the Guido. Is there any way possible to change this purchase?? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like