Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kickback credit

It says I will receive my kickback straight away but my friend signed up with a sim I ordered, a while ago and I still haven't received it. Just wondering when I will because I keep getting emails saying I'm running out of time for them to sign up?

Resolved! 3 hours to activate sim??

Activated me SIM at 5.30 and now 8.45 but still have signal on old SIM and it says to wait till coverage is gone before putting in New 48 SIM ???

wobs by Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 3 like

Credit

Just topped up bye 10€ and asked for my guido membership, got a text saying i have that and now have no calls texts or messages, whats going on.

Resolved! Money gone. But no membership

Hi,I bought a Guido membership yesterday, from my account (credit). The money is gone but I dont have my membership....

prawda by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 like

New to 48 confused!?

Help ?!Topped up by credit in shop by 15 euro hoping to get the Mitch package but says I can't use credit to initiate membership ?

Membership

Hi I topped up my membership as it is up at 11.59 tonight It wouldn't let me send the message from my phone for the membership so I done it online from my 10.00 credit but it is still telling me that my membership is up tonight and it took my credit?

Membership

I bought membership a few days ago and I made no calls or texts and now it's ran out? It worked for a few days but that's itWhat's wrong with it?Thanks

Membership problems

I've the €15 deal and my calls won't work. It says when I make a call I've no credit please fix this right away

Message from 48

I have recently been getting messages from 48 saying they need to talk to me but will send me an email. I have not received any emails??What do you need to talk to me about?? Thanks

Resolved! Credit options

Hi there. Can we use our remaining credit when our membership expires? I have a few quid left on my credit and want to know if I can use that up before I buy a new membership.

soirca by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 6 like