Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Hi,I recently topped up my account by €10 on 18th of August.The money was taken from my account, but it is not appearing in my balance in 48.Please advise, as I need to re-activate my membership.Thanks

Security limitations

I'm trying to renew my membership but whenever I put through the transaction it says it can't go through due to security limitations. I've tried it with a few different credit cards but the same thing happens with all of them. What do I do?

About to turn 22

Im due to turn 22 soon, this Tuesday.My last membership ended a few days ago.What happens then ?Also if I buy a membership today, will it last for a whole month or be gone once I hit 22??

dedav21 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Won't accept payments?

I've put in to top up and comes up error so u went to buy gift to top up my phone and said your not accepting payments at this time try again later? I need to put credit on my phone

irish92 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Extending my membership

My membership ends on the 13th. Is there a way I can extend the membership and keep the sim I already have? Or do i have to buy a new membership/sim?

Change my plan

Hey guys I have been with 48 a while now and started off with €10 package now I'm trying to change my plan to €20 a month but don't know how all help would be great full plz!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Membership problems

I topped up and sent in a message "monthly", they told me I was set up and ready to use my membership. But when I tried making a call or sent a message, it wouldn't let me saying I had no credit.....I had topped up by €20 and now they've gone to wast...

aqsaa by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Membership problems

Bought €10 credit the first time but didnt recieve any membership, e.g free texts and calls. Then bought €10 credit again and topped up, but still experiencing the same problems.... Please fix this problem ASAP (+353894783602),

aqsaa by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

Hi,Last night, bought the Guido plan, however I was billed twice and and received two plans but I only need and want one. Is there any way of getting reimbursed?Thanks,Richard