cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top Up problem

mizzy
Newcomer
I topped up by 10 euro then I text monthly to 1745 I was then text that I has run out of minutes I topped up by another ten euro and the same again anyone else have this problem? ?
13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Are you talking about Standard membership?
Remember that now only gives you 300 mobile minutes per month.

It used to be unlimited.

And Standard is no longer worth buying anyway as Guido gives more benefits for the same price - but still only 300 mobile mins.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
no this did not help

You haven't clarified what your online account says about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances.

Please answer these questions if you want help.

Any update/clarification on the questions that I asked above?

Anon
Not applicable
my online account says expiry date is 19th june 2016, so I topped up membership twice since this date, I have got my free texts but not my 300 minutes, it stated that my balance is zero when my balance should be 20 euro

Anon
Not applicable
i have this problem now, what can I do to get my 300 minutes,

What problem exactly?

What does your online account say about your current membership status and expiry date?

If you have used up your monthly membership allowance(s) then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the current membership expires and a new one can start with a new set of allowances.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your current membership expires on the 19th of June.
The first membership that you purchased will start at midnight on that date.
The second one will start at midnight on 19th July.
A new membership doesn't start immediately.
Only when the current membership expires first.
You don't get the membership allowances until the membership starts.
If you have used up your current membership mobile call allowances then the only way to make more calls is to buy a mobile calls add-on as I said earlier.

Hope this helps.