cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet access even though "Data Enabled & Roaming Ticked" SOLVED

ozal
Newcomer

I just wanted to share my experience with No Internet access while Data Enabled is selected.

I have purchased minutes and internet last week but my phone never let me to access internet. We tried everything with Technical Support from -48. bu no luck

then they asked me to download the Tweakker app from Android App Store while my phone connected to WI-Fi. and I did follow up the setting steps, I now can see  " H " sing and Arrow up& down on top screen onphone.Also access to internet. It really worked for me ,Thanks. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes - that's why I always suggest that people try the steps outlined here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

The online configurator never worked for me (never sent any provisioning/configuration text). I generally found the Tweakker app better or, sometimes, manual configuration.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey Dalyer, It is abvious that you havent completely read my previous post.  I told all steps what happened.

The link  you suggest to other people didnt work for my phone as well.

You just wrote answer for gainging point, and ask me " If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here "  I will not marked as solved.

I did read your post.

I just think that threads/posts like yours are a good time to remind people that the steps that I outlined in the post linked above should work in the vast majority of cases.

As you said yourself Tweakker app sorted you out and that is the second step in my post.

I'm not looking for "points". If you don't like what I posted then just ignore it.

Jeez! Man Indifferent

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Help I can't access the internet on my Nokia it says pakadata no link, any help??

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try all of the steps outlined in the link that I posted above?