Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit

If I have bought credit from a shop. And I would like to use this credit number (on paper) to buy a membership , how do I do it ? It's very unclear and I'm lost on how to do it as I don't want to waste my credit . Can I get a prompt reply please it's...

Resolved! No service

I have an I phone 4 I have activated my sim and unlocked my phone but for some reason it's saying I have no service. I know it's not the area because all my mates have 48 and no problems could you help please?

Resolved! payment

Topped up yesterday and 24hrs later it's still not showing.

Any issues with an iPhone from the US on 48?

Hi, Looking at possibly getting an iPhone 6 brought back from the States - just wondering if there are any issues with using it on the 48 network, or will it be fine to use straight from the box? (factory unlocked from an apple store of course). Than...

stevieb by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming in Italy - cannot seem to get my iPhone to connect

Hi I am currently in Italy and I am having trouble getting my iPhone 5 to roam (I bought the text and voice add ons before i left). The phone seems to spend most of it's time looking for a network and I have only managed to get a connection once. I h...

shona_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No service

Until now no service after change the sim my sim no:8935311140204806597My tel no :0899630292ThanksSalaheldin Ali

lamees by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

cannot receive texts

Cannot receive texts , none from the last 48hours have come in, everything else works fine. Please help, thanks