Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Connection

Hi guys I recently bought a Prestigio Duo 5508 and am having trouble connecting to internet. I entered all the Generic settings as seen elsewhere on other posts and clicked on Data Roaming for 48 but still not working. Thing is it did work first time...

dneavyn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet

I topped up and played my membership etc.. But apparently I don't have my 1gig of internet. Only calls and texts. Why is this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

After a week my phone still wont work

Hi, is there anyone out there who can help me, or had anything like this happen to them??I set up my account with 48 last Sat. and payed in my first €10 which went into my new account grand. I then logged in the 6 digit registration code, it then ask...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Can't use my membership

I used up all my call minute in my membership & today I renewed the member ship but it won't be active until the current one runs out in the 28th of this month! I need to be able to make calls now I need my phone & can't use it & as iv just spent my ...

sjd by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like