notting working

Anon
Not applicable

can not make or recive calls and no internet i have put 20 euro in it

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, membership allowance balances and cash credit balance?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

Did you just top up but forget to buy membership?

You need membership to be able to use any services.

Topping up is not sufficient.

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone? 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

i joined up this morning and switched from vodafone. after a while my vodafone sim stopped working so i popped in the 48 one. ive logged into my48 and bought membership and everything seems ok on that side but i have no connection. my sim says emergency calls only and if i try to make a call it says im not registered n the network.

ive also tried to resend my internet settings a few times but because ive no signal the mms isnt coming thru?

any ideas?

Duplicate post - I answered your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/cant-connect-to-network/m-p/29189#M9409

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

netet94
Newcomer
I too can't context to the network. It just says "no sevice" at the top of my phone ( and I'm in cork city). I tries connecting manually and turning my phone on and off, nothing fixes it. Please help

Did it ever work?

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

Has the SIM been registered/activated properly?

What does your online account say about membership status etc.?

Is there any chance that you breached the fair usage limits and got barred?

If necessary log a support query to ask 48 support for advice.

How to get help

Hope this helps.