cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 internet has stopped working

Anon
Not applicable

Internet was working fine yesterday and last night it stopped. I have 4 gb's of data left and I checked my settings on the 48 website. Do you know what's wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is it still not working for you?

Even after a reboot, toggling airplane mode on/off or manually scanning for and reconnecting to the 48 network?

A few other people have reported outages overnight.

But it's working fine for me right now (Dublin city centre).

I wonder if there was some transient outage and it's back now or a localised problem somewhere?

If you still have problems and nothing has changed on your phone/settings then you should log a support query to get 48 support to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

amyrattigan
Newcomer

hiya

my internet wasn't working all night or this morning either - i'm in galway city.  i've just rebooted there and turned my airplane mode on and then off and now its working

Amy

margaret2007
Newcomer
please credit my account network down alot

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Haven't noticed any network outages largely myself.
If you think you need credit in compensation for problems that you have experienced then you must likely need to contact 48 support directly. See the link in my previous post above.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.