cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.50€ is this a lie?

AmetH3952
Newcomer

Hello everyone)

When paying for a membership for 6.50, they charged me 13, and in the "Membership" section it was paid for a month in advance, that is, 2 months as it should be. But a month has passed and only half of this transaction is counted in the "transactions" section, the remaining months are crossed out and it says "transaction error". It turns out 13 per month, not 6.50.
In the bank's personal account, the transaction was carried out successfully, if anything) Your thoughts gentlemen...

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't really understand the issue but if you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks) But I have already contacted support, to which I was given the answer that the transaction failed on the part of the bank) But I have already paid for "Promotional Membership 6.50 per month" to several friends, and according to the support, the bank is to blame for everything) I can attach transaction screenshots, if necessary) It clearly shows that 13€ were paid, whereas this membership is 6.50€ per month.

Unfortunately, if 48 support can't explain it then I don't think that anybody here on the community forum with less insight into the issue and your account details are going to be able to do any better. Sounds very odd if you're saying that the bank payment went through but 48 are saying that it didn't. Seems to be a contradiction?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, it is strange, as you said, and contradictory on the part of 48. Here you are:

1 screenshot - the transaction specified in the bank.

Annotation 2023-09-28 151344.png

2 screenshot - discrepancy of the date of the successful transaction in the personal account 48.

Annotation 2023-09-28 151645.png

3 screenshot - when loading the invoice, the amount is visible - this is 13€ for membership, which should cost 6.50€) Pay attention to the invoice date

Annotation 2023-09-28 151923.png

All I can suggest is that you make a complaint.

Thank You, Dalyer

@AmetH3952 wrote:

Thank You, Dalyer

You're welcome.

Good luck with pursuing the issue.

I hope that you get it resolved soon.