cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service?

Anon
Not applicable
I travelled for the month of June with no service on my phone but managed to sort that out after much searching for a clear answer in those forums. I'm now back in Ireland 24 hours and my phone is saying no service again. I have membership paid and despite turning the phone off and on/ taking the SIM card out, I'm still without the use of my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Most likely this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Returned-to-Ireland-phone-says-No-Service/m-p/41202#M17171

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Most likely this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Returned-to-Ireland-phone-says-No-Service/m-p/41202#M17171

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Brilliant. Have it now. Thanks so much.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great. Glad it helped.

KiranJ2639
Newcomer
Hi I have a c

Hi I have activated my subscription but still it shows no service

@KiranJ2639 wrote:
Hi I have a c

Hi I have activated my subscription but still it shows no service

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

If you do a manual scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Did you enable roaming/data roaming?

Some phones will not see virtual networks such as 48 until you do this.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com