cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to introduce roaming data

imurphy
Visitor

I saw on your community post @ http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/Can-I-use-48-abroad/ta-p/242#roamin...

that you don't currently support roamng DATA.  Any plans to introduce it, as I'm finishiung my contract with Vodafone & this would be a "must have" in order to switch to 48.

Ta.

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable

That post is not much use to them - they're asking if/when data roaming while abroad will be supported. The other post is about something else altogether.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

imurphy
Visitor
Thanks for reading the question.

imurphy
Visitor
Nubus, read the question again.

Only somebody from 48 can answer the original question. I've flagged it to them so hopefully they can comment. However I think they're a bit busy at the moment... 😄

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

imurphy
Visitor
Anyone in 48 able to answer my original question?

You'll probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support. They don't normally post here in reply to queries.

How to get help

Hope this helps.