cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register replacement sim

Anon
Not applicable

I am switching from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5, I have a micro sim active on my account, I didn't want to deactivate my sim while i was waiting to get my nano sim so I ordered a new sim, I have the nano sim now but when I login to my 48 account and go to: "Register a replacement SIM" I get an error message saying "Oops! You got an error!
Sorry! You don't have access to this page"

What do I do to register the new sim to my current account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

This has occured because you did not order a replacement SIM via your account. You just ordered a new SIM not already linked with your accound. To link this new SIM with your account you will need to submit a support ticket (using the link in my signiture). Include the new SIM number when writing to support.

Hope this helps,

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

This has occured because you did not order a replacement SIM via your account. You just ordered a new SIM not already linked with your accound. To link this new SIM with your account you will need to submit a support ticket (using the link in my signiture). Include the new SIM number when writing to support.

Hope this helps,

This thread is relevant here:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.