cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing network to Go Conquer

boxingkid
Visitor

Hello

I have registered as a new customer with Go Conquer. 

I am trying to transfer my existing no to Go Conquer.  I have left my old SIM Card in my phone, completed the various questions & finally when I request a security code, am not receiving one on my phone.  (my old contract has been cancelled so it would seem the sim card is no more good).

What can I do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You should try again.

I think that the forum was down temporarily earlier for some maintenance.

If you still can't log a support request using the links above then you can email them directly:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your old SIM is no longer active and you cannot get the porting security code then you will need to contact 48 support for assistance with the porting process:

How do I keep my old number? 

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Many thanks for your help.

Do you have a phone no. for the 48 support team ?   I cannot trace one on the website ?

I will make contact with them regarding the porting process.

Thanks again.

There is no phone number - all support is done online.

See the links that I posted above - they explain how to contact support.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your speedy reply.

I tried the link however it is not possible to type in your enquiry. 

It would appear the screen is "down". 

You should try again.

I think that the forum was down temporarily earlier for some maintenance.

If you still can't log a support request using the links above then you can email them directly:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.