cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation e-mail not getting to my gmail A/C??

Anon
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I done all the registration of a new sim today. Step 3 is not completing?? No e-mail sent even though i checked my filters, spam, bin etc.

Could a staff member please look into the issue?

It seems you's may have a problem with the automation of the confirmation email sending facility.

regards,

8 REPLIES 8

Anon
Not applicable

OK guys. I still never got a confirmation e-mail with the clickable hyperlink but after logging out and back in i now got my new number.

Is it now registered and can i useit/top up?

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi holly2013

(I have Edited my OP)

Sound's like may have had browser issue's while getting registered.

Re request a registration email here: http://www.48months.ie/support/resend-email

Is this a new number, or a replacement number that you had ported from another provider?

If the latter... You may need to contact 48 support as they need to do their magic.

If it is simply a new sim - Then you can certainty purchase a voucher or buy online via card & load your balance after registration issues are sorted.

(Remember to follow the 48 month's pointer's to the latter & select membership to suit your needs after topping up, also ensure data roaming is active on your handset when you do insert your sim)

If the above is not of effect/use click below to log a ticket to 48s support.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Anon
Not applicable

Still no luck. This is getting really annoying. The issue is at 48's end as i'm getting e-mails from other sources with no issues.

Did you log a help request to get 48 to look into this for you?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey holly2013

Follow up on your post...did you get the Registration email/contact support?

Are you now up & running?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi again,

sorry i'm only getting back to you guys now. I checked my e-mail and followed the link to confirm. I topped up my mobile phone by 5 euro to make sure everything was set up correctly. Now, i keep getting a pop-up  "We don't do strangers...." and the 5 euro top up is useless as i can't call anyone???

Can someone please try and sort this out for me as the continuous running back and forward checking e-mails for confirmation, then trying to make a phone call etc is getting really frustrating.

Kind regards guys,

Holly

@holly2013 wrote:

Hi again,

sorry i'm only getting back to you guys now. I checked my e-mail and followed the link to confirm. I topped up my mobile phone by 5 euro to make sure everything was set up correctly. Now, i keep getting a pop-up  "We don't do strangers...." and the 5 euro top up is useless as i can't call anyone???

Can someone please try and sort this out for me as the continuous running back and forward checking e-mails for confirmation, then trying to make a phone call etc is getting really frustrating.

Kind regards guys,

Holly

A €5 topup on its own is no use.

You need membership to have access to calls/text services.

You need to topup and then buy membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Sounds like the a bit of time passed between the confirmation link and submission...

'We don't do strangers'...

The best thing to do is contact support & get the registration complete as a priority for yourself.

Follow the link provided and post us back how you get on, yeah?

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂