Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

voicemail help

So I've set up my voicemail, but for some reason my phone only rings for about ten seconds before being sent to voicemail. How do I change these settings, I've read the "voicemail help" page but it doesn't answer my question. It's driving me and anyo...

hilary6 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

membership

hi have membership paid but 48 wont let me make phone calls or txt or go on internet could someone please tell me how to solve this problem not barred either this is a load of  ***** credit paid and no service ????????? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Spotify problem on Windows phone

Switched over to 48 during the week and although my internet is working fine, Spotify won't let me play anything because of a network error when I'm using my mobile data. If I switch to WiFi it works fine. Any ideas guys?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Cant log in

Hi, I registered my new 48 SIM last night on the site with my email address and requested to port my old number. This has happened it would appear, but when I try to log in to my 48, it says that this email is not a 48 email, and has won’t let me log...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

accessing the internet on a zte blade 3

I have entered the APN settings and selected 48 as the network but still not able to access the internet. Wondering if anyone can help with this.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

phone calls

Sorry this is one number your not allowed to callWhat's the story here I paid my membership an this bitch keeps telling me to go to the corner every time I try to ring somebody

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Criteria to receive your unlock code through Vodafone

Pre Pay Vodafone ask you to fill out an online request form for them to unlock your phone. For existing Vodafone customers, they ask you to login to your account at https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/services/login/Login.shtml & complete the request in ...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 4 replies
  • 5 like

problem unlocking nokia lumia 610

Hi I really hope someone can help, have had no phone for 3 days.  I unlocked phone from Vodafone last Friday, and registered 48 sim on Monday morning and paid membership.   According to 48 my sim is activated. But I have no service.  Even when I put ...