cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

xxmmarieexx
Newcomer
I purchased credit before my membership finished and now it says I've to buy more after I just bought the membership 3 days ago?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by "credit"?

Cash credit, membership or add-ons?

Remember that if you have a current membership and you buy a new membership the new membership does not start working until the current membership has run its full monthly course and expires.

In that case the new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership has run its course.

Memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one does not prematurely terminate a current one.

Check your online account and clarify what it says about your current membership/expiry date and next membership/start date if applicable.

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership month is up then you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

xxmmarieexx
Newcomer
Yes the membership ran out last night, now I can't send texts or make calls after purchasing the €20 deal for free calls and texts and Internet? Why hasn't it came through even though 48 has take the money out of my account?

What exactly does your online account say about your current memberships status and expiry date and (if applicable) your "next" membership and start date? Remember that if your membership has an expiry date of, say, 20th January then that means midnight on the 20th of January not midnight on the 19th.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

YESS the membership is up when I go into the app it says buy membership!!! Which it shouldn't and I need to make phone calls and I'm not spending anymore money on add-ons so to clarify my membership ran out which I said before on the 19th of Janaury, can you just look into the account and reinstate my credit I've paid for it two days ago it should be working the minute my membership ran out!!! So many problems with this network

You'll need to contact 48 support to get them to look into this for you so.

I don't work for 48.

How to get help

Hope this helps.