cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Criteria to receive your unlock code through Three

Aoifec
Crew
Crew

Three only give you your unlock codes through their customer care line on 1913 (free call) from your own Three phone or on 083 333 3333 (free call) if you’re calling from any other phone. Generally, Three are don’t give you much hassle when you’re trying to get your unlock code.

Pre Pay

If you’re on pre pay then you’ll need to have bought your phone more than 14 days ago, registered it, and have topped up by at least €130 since registering it.
If you’ve topped up by less than €130, you may have to pay the remaining balance before Three give you the code. Check out all the rules here

Bill Pay

If you’re on bill pay then you’ll need to have completed your contract, have your account paid up to date, and you can’t have upgraded.
If you haven’t completed your contract then you’ll have to pay the sum of the bills for the remaining months before Three give you your unlock code.
If you’ve upgraded, then Three will only give you the unlock code for the original phone.

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable

hi can you send me on my restriction code 

What "restriction code"?

If you mean an unlock code for your handset then 48 don't provide these. You need to talk to the network operator to which the handset is locked or try a third party unlock service.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Swnd me sim cord

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
48 can't unlock phones. You need to get this done by your current operator or by done third party. See above.

Hour this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.