cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going abroad next week

camdec
Newcomer
Hi, I am going abroad next week until end of July. What I'd like to know is if I buy credit/membership for say tomorrow (Monday)) will I lose it because only a week has elapsed by the time I am going and still have to buy credit to make calls and text fro abroad. Hopefully this makes sense. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

camdec
Newcomer

camdec
Newcomer
sorry, just did something wasn't supposed to do. Looking forward to replies . Thnx

You need membership for any services to work - even while abroad and even if the services are not covered by membership allowances.

So if you want to use your phone abroad then you will need membership and cash credit to cover the costs of outgoing and incoming calls and outgoing texts - or EU roaming add-ons if you are travelling in the EU.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have a similar query, I am going to Thailand, does roaming apply here? As in can I both make a receive calls? Posts seem to differ

48 don't support roaming in Thailand.

Just EU/Europe, North America and Oceania (Oz/NZ).

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/going-abroad

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.