cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HYC desire x

janegarbutt
Visitor
Trying to get internet but in settings - under wireless and networks - more - it does NOT have access point - only usage,VPN and mobile network sharing - under mobile network sharing it only has wifi, sub and Bluetooth ??? Has me baffled - can't find anywhere for APN?? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

janegarbutt
Visitor
Sorted 😀 Downloaded an APN settings app from play store and it gave me the opportunity to add an APN so I was at last able to put in all the 48 details and sort it 👌 Thanks so much for your help.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

janegarbutt
Visitor
I had to hotspot from another phone and downloaded 'APN settings' app blue icon with two arrows - it opened up a Add APN Page on the phone which allowed me to input the settings. Originally The phone wud hav been locked to a previous network and that may have been the issue - the sp wud have unlocked it. Delighted it's sorted 😊

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I see that alright.
Seems odd that it can get to the APN configuration screen but the phone user interface can't.
Obviously the option is there somewhere even if it's not accessible from the normal interface.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.