cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi my iphone keeps losing 3G when I reset my phone it comes back for a little while but then it goes

Anon
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Ok then it isn't isolated to just the 3G issue - so next step is you should raise it with the Care Crew so they can investigate it further. You can contact the Agents here.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Sounds like the current 3G issue that Techie Kev describes, check out the latest update here.

We'd need to know the following details as described in the thread mentioned above, in order to find out more about your issue:

• Type of phone
  • What services (calls, text or data) or apps you were using at the time
  • General area you were in when it happened
  • Has the issue happened just once or more often?
  • Did your data symbol (E, 3G, H, H+, etc) disappear while you had no data?
  • Did calls and texts work while you had no data?
  • What data symbol did you see before lost data (E, 3G, H, H+, etc)
  • When did you notice you lost data?
  • Were you on the move when it happened? 

Could you post back with the above details here or in Techie Kev's thread? Thanks

Anon
Not applicable
Ya it's iphone 4 32 gb... Call keep cutting off during call...texts work!!! When I network reset it works for a little while(around 3 hours calls and 3G)then 3G sign just disappears and won't work...I'm not sure if it's the phone or network?? Any ideas on how I might find this out?? Thanks

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Ok then it isn't isolated to just the 3G issue - so next step is you should raise it with the Care Crew so they can investigate it further. You can contact the Agents here.