cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hlo j have already 20 euro scheme bt my internet pack of 5gb is expire today if i get 15 gb internet

Anon
Not applicable
Now 20 euro scheme is tuning in my phn bt internet pack is expired if i get 15gb internet in 15 euro then it will effect my first acheme or deal plZ surely tell me if it effect then i can buy one gb otherwise i want to purchase 15 gb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not really sure what you're asking above - maybe you can clarify?

But In case it helps ...

You can chop and change between memberships each month as you please. It does not effect your ability to switch to another membership the following month. (The only exception is Standard €10 all calls/texts membership which is only available to those who were members before 5th March 2013).

But if you have used up your current membership allowances and buy a new membership now it will not kick in immediately - only when the current membership has run its normal full monthly course and then expires.

If you use up membership allowances before the month is up then you may need to look at buying add-ons to tide you over for the remainder of the membership month.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

So if you have a Don/€20 membership now and have used up the internet allowance then you might need to buy an internet add-on to tide you over until that membership expires. If you buy a €15 Mitch membership then it (and the 15GB allowance) will NOT start now but will only start when the current Don membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not really sure what you're asking above - maybe you can clarify?

But In case it helps ...

You can chop and change between memberships each month as you please. It does not effect your ability to switch to another membership the following month. (The only exception is Standard €10 all calls/texts membership which is only available to those who were members before 5th March 2013).

But if you have used up your current membership allowances and buy a new membership now it will not kick in immediately - only when the current membership has run its normal full monthly course and then expires.

If you use up membership allowances before the month is up then you may need to look at buying add-ons to tide you over for the remainder of the membership month.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

So if you have a Don/€20 membership now and have used up the internet allowance then you might need to buy an internet add-on to tide you over until that membership expires. If you buy a €15 Mitch membership then it (and the 15GB allowance) will NOT start now but will only start when the current Don membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.