cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Not Working - 20th October 2016

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

So as of this morning my 3G isnt working. I have the generic internet settings on my iPhone 5C, and they have always worked fine. My membership is active and paid for, and I bought another this morning just incase. I have internet data left over so that isn't an issue.

This happened the other week too and the problem was solved by turning the phone on and off several times. I've tried doing this today too, reset the internet settings a few times, toggled airplane mode etc and nothing seems to do the trick. Anything else left to try?

Thanks,

Aurelija

37 REPLIES 37

paulbrazil
Visitor

I'm getting the same thing in limerick city.

All things being equal - in particular phone configuration/internet settings are correct, data allowance balance is not zero etc. - you should both contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thank you 🙂

Problem apparently exists after power outage this morning.

48's best advice is to keep trying to turn off/on the phone 😞

Anon
Not applicable

I remember power outages like this happening a few times, but can't remember how long it usually lasts?

siobhs
Visitor
Ah any one get sorted?

I've got a data signal now, but connectivity is dog slow.

Anon
Not applicable
It's just so annoying cause it shows the 3G signal but it doesn't actually work 😕

adamn_123
Visitor
Same problem here. H+ is shown for mobile data connection but can't download/upload anything all day. Been using settings received in configuration messages and even tried tweaking a bit to no avail.