cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet stopped working

Anon
Not applicable

Hello 48, 

My internet has stopped working all of a sudden , I tried to reset APN default values = still no internet

Looks like I have a signal H and H+ but it's on Grey. 

My phone is Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I tried with both data roaming on/off  = still to internet.

I've checked also my 48 profile , seems that I still have 3.99 gb remaining.

my currently package is DON

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hey guys,
U can close the ticket, internet is back on business at the moment
Internet has started working without me changing anything eventually.
I still think i should get sort of compensation, whereas Internet wasn't working the whole day.

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

kevinoism
Regular

Hmm that sounds strange, I have had that problem once before myself but it didnt work for awhile and then it came on working again. If you have put the APN back to how it was when it worked or the specific one for your phone? Otherwise (provided you have WIFI you can use this app called Tweakker APN which generally works well for getting settings so maybe try this? 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tweakker&hl=en

Otherwise I would recommend that you lodge a ticket here 

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Do calls can texts still work? If not then maybe you breached the fair usage limits and have been barred for the remainder of your current monthly memberhsip period?

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#18

Hope this hlps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thank u all for put quick response

I have tried to put the apn when it was working fine = still issue persists

I can send/receive calls and txts
Still have loads of data left and all that, so there shouldn't be an issue.

As i

Anon
Not applicable
Put = your

Anon
Not applicable
I tried to set apn based on tweakker app but to no avail

If you haven't done it already power the phone off and on again and see if it makes any difference.

If not then you'll have to take it up with 48 support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hey guys,
U can close the ticket, internet is back on business at the moment
Internet has started working without me changing anything eventually.
I still think i should get sort of compensation, whereas Internet wasn't working the whole day.

Anon
Not applicable

Sorry what does close the ticket mean?  I can't find where to ask a new qusetion. My internet is doing the same. I have loads of data left for the month but it's not working. Thought it may be 48 having issues but i was beside 2 mates in college and they could use their internet but  i couldn't. It's pretty frustrating

Closing a ticket means closing a support request that was submitted to 48 which has been resolved. I'm not sure what the context of the question was though. Did somebody mention this to you?

If you want to contact support then see here:

How to get help

Hope this helps.