cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kickback credit

Anon
Not applicable
Hey, my 10 euro kickback credit never came through. What happened?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi danielpoweroreilly

Maybe this below will enlighten...

Kickback:

When will you get paid?

On the 1st February the balance on your My Kickback page will revert to €0.
Don’t worry you haven’t lost it, we will be processing it in the background.

On the 6th February, credit will be paid to customers who opted for, or were automatically opted in, to receive credit.
On the 20th February cash will be paid, via PayPal, to customers who opted for cash.

If you have any questions on Kickback check out our Kickback Payout FAQ. 

Hope it helps...

🙂

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi danielpoweroreilly

Maybe this below will enlighten...

Kickback:

When will you get paid?

On the 1st February the balance on your My Kickback page will revert to €0.
Don’t worry you haven’t lost it, we will be processing it in the background.

On the 6th February, credit will be paid to customers who opted for, or were automatically opted in, to receive credit.
On the 20th February cash will be paid, via PayPal, to customers who opted for cash.

If you have any questions on Kickback check out our Kickback Payout FAQ. 

Hope it helps...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I just topped up twenty euro because I wanted to change my membership to the don.. I just put the credit on my phone and I checked my balance and it says I only have 19.76 and nothing should have been taken out of my credit for using the internet because I'm connect to my wifi

Any chace you sync'd with iTunes and it sent a UK SMS text to activate the iPhone (or iMessage or FaceTime or whatever) on 48? This can happen.

Most or all accounts start with €0.01 credit so if you topped up by €20 you would have had €20.01 and then a UK text costing €0.25 would leave €19.76. Might explain it? Or maybe you simply sent an international text yourself and that explains where the €0.25 credit went?

Is there any record of an international text being sent from your phone? I don't know if/how iPhones record this on the handset?

If necessary ask 48 what happened the €0.24 or €0.25 credit.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I'm 100% sure that no message was sent out and it wasn't synced with iTunes. I literally just put the credit in and as soon as I went on the website I only had 19.76.

OK - ask 48 support for an explanation so.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.