cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up problem..

Anon
Not applicable

i am today make top up from 48months.ie,15 euro and main balance stil 0.00.!! why.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That doesn't make sense.
Memberships always expire at 23:59 on the relevant date.
See here for contacting support

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/td-p/4038/jump-to/first-unread-message
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you top up by €15 or buy membership?
What exactly does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, Cash credit balance? What does the My History link say about your recent transactions and payments? If necessary contact 48 support for assistance.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Main membership Mitch expaired 11.04,today i am top up 15 euro and main balance stil 0.00 e. If i want buy membership,The Mitch missing,only DON and GUIDO. How contact support.??? thank...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That doesn't make sense.
Memberships always expire at 23:59 on the relevant date.
See here for contacting support

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/td-p/4038/jump-to/first-unread-message

Anon
Not applicable
Hello, I can't buy the DON for 20 euro from morning time, my credit gone.
I can't call and text!

@murka7 wrote:
Hello, I can't buy the DON for 20 euro from morning time, my credit gone.
I can't call and text!

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and cash credit balance?

Dial *100# - what does that return for your cash credit balance?

How are you trying to pay for your membership?

Exactly what steps do you follow and what errors do you get?

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

My membership is not pay at the momemnt, after when  I pressed pay membership , i recieved text sorry some technical issues....try later.....i try many times

Anon
Not applicable
No my history, nothing!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you trying to pay with a credit card?
Did it work before?

You might need to contact 48 support so.
See the link that I posted above.

gratchie
Newcomer
My membership has ran out 2 day but I toped up successfully yesterday on line so y am I switched of now..