cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

kusakov
Visitor
My data seems to be gone for the last hour. Is this a planned outage or is it just me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - sorry - don't really know so.

If it's still like that tomorrow then I guess you might want to log a support request to ask 48 support about it?

Ask an agent/help request pages not working (6th J...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me in Dublin 1/7.

Do you have a current valid membership and a data allowance?

Has anything changed on your phone recently?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

kusakov
Visitor
No nothing has changed, really unusual... Plenty membership left and data settings are all correct. Have rebooted twice but no use. In dublin 6/8 here

Maybe try a manual search for networks and reconnect to 48 if it's listed?

kusakov
Visitor
Will try that now and post the outcome. Thanks a mill

kusakov
Visitor
Tried that and manually connected to O2 seeing as 48 wasn't listed, but no luck with data! Maybe it's just one mast near me that's down.

Data roaming still definitely enabled?

kusakov
Visitor
Yep it is.

OK - sorry - don't really know so.

If it's still like that tomorrow then I guess you might want to log a support request to ask 48 support about it?

Ask an agent/help request pages not working (6th J...

Hope this helps.

kusakov
Visitor
Cheers, thanks a mill anyway! Will do tomorrow if it hasn't rectified itself!