cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Number

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

I received my sim pack today and starting the whole move my number process around 2pm.

It says it normally takes 2 hours, but it still hasn't moved over at 6pm and i'm still waiting on the email confirming it.

Any reason why? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

According to this key post:

How do I keep my old number?

"It’s usually down to the wrong information being entered in the transfer form.  Double check the info and try again."

Another possibility is that you still owe your old carrier/network money or are tied into a contract and they won't release the number. Could that be the case here or was it a pay as you go/prepay number?

Have you already logged a support request asking what the hold up is as only 48 support can give you more info about why your specific request is held up...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

According to this key post:

How do I keep my old number?

"It’s usually down to the wrong information being entered in the transfer form.  Double check the info and try again."

Another possibility is that you still owe your old carrier/network money or are tied into a contract and they won't release the number. Could that be the case here or was it a pay as you go/prepay number?

Have you already logged a support request asking what the hold up is as only 48 support can give you more info about why your specific request is held up...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.