cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim from iphone 4 to 5

Anon
Not applicable
I ordered a new sim to go from iphone 4 to 5 . I use my old number on this current sim as I was with meteor . So will te number I'm using now which is 085 be on the new sim? And if not how can I put it on and will I take long?
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Depends on how you ordered the new SIM:

Need to swap your SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bigjoeod
Regular

If you're ordering a new SIM card in the sense of a new customer then you'll have to change it over in the "move my number" section on the my 48 account page.

If its a replacement SIM (assuming youre on 48 already) when you activate the SIM it will ask if you want to keep or change your number. You can click keep your number bearing in mind that you need to activate the replacement SIM while logged in, the suspension screen pops up I think because ordering a new SIM temoparily suspends the account login.