cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts

trishhopkins47
Visitor
Hi I haven't been able to send any texts since Thursday, they just stopped sending and I have noticed on my account tht there are no texts but there is 1024.00mb of internet I don't use the internet but I do use the texts can u tell me why I have none I pay the €10 guido each month and texts are included in that?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Does it work now?

What does your online account say abour your membership status and expiry date?

The internet allowance has nothing to do with messages (unless your are using iMessages on an iPhone?).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

My membership is paid up to 18/10/2014 at 11.59pm it's the guido I have the texts were working fine up until Thursday now I can't send any to any network, but can receive. I have powered off the fone removed battery and sim and then put everything back but still no texts! On my account it usually says texts unlimited along with mobile calls, internet and landline calls but says nothing about texts now!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK you probably need to ask 48 support about this so.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/m-p/4038#U4038

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

trishhopkins47
Visitor
I had to order a replacement sim, which sved the problem with my texts