cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Anon
Not applicable

2nd time this week it's happened. No coverage, keeps coming up SOS...compensation should be given!!

10 REPLIES 10

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

We're very sorry about this and our technicians are working hard on a fix. Please read this thread to keep up to date about the situation: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Issue-with-all-network-services-2nd-October-2013/td-p...

I still have no service. I have switched on and off the phone several times???

Help?

poc2
Visitor
I really can't understand this situation. Considering 48 piggy backs on the Tesco/o2 network. And both of those are not affected. Why are 48 members without a service. Couldn't make or take any calls this evening. SOS out for me with concerned friends and relatives thinking something was up with me when Mobile was out of reach!!! Really ba show by 48. Beginning
To question the value if monthly top
Up of €20 when other networks offer similar offers and they don't go down as frequently as 48!!

@poc2 wrote:

Up of €20 when other networks offer similar offers and they don't go down as frequently as 48!!

Just curious - what networks offer anything similar to the Don membership for €20? 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
zing.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking at peoples 'Levels'.  Nearly everybody is first base, and I seen some fella as 'level: Ron Burgandy' . Obviously I know who he is, I haven't been living under a rock, but what is the deal with the 'levels'?

@dalyer wrote:

@poc2 wrote:

Just curious - what networks offer anything similar to the Don membership for €20? 

Went looking and found this which is a useful best buys guide...

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=166125

I see that Tesco Clubcard holders can get unlimited* texts and calls to any (mobile and landline?) network for €15 per month. I believe that the €15 remains on your credit balance to pay for other services - e.g. cheap international calls etc.

http://www.tescomobile.ie/priceplans/conductyourplan.aspx

Data add-on costs extra.

Looks like a good deal and comparable to what 48 offer. 

Bear in mind that they are also an MVNO operating on O2 so might have suffered from similar outages to those on 48 lately...

* Subject to whatever fair usage limits Tesco specify...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Could you please sort things out.we are really stuck

patsyluke
Newcomer
Ok well I'm finally back up and running.. I know this was a pain in the arse but I'm sure 48 will ease this pain buy giving us who have been affected, a month free membership as a token of respect to their loyal customers..48. are usually fairly decent when stuff like this happens