cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

aminamalik
Visitor

My phone keeps saying No service. I tried turning it on and off but that didn't work.  I put it on airplane mode for about 20 minutes, I got connect but only for about five minutes. Now I've got no service again. 

6 REPLIES 6

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If you manually search for networks, can you find 48 and select it, and does it work then?

Also something to check is if you still have active membership? If not, then you should renew your membership and then calls/texts/internet should be working again.

Did any of this help you or are you still experiencing the issue? If so then contact the 48 agents who can see if there are any mast issues in your area, or if the issue is account-related. You can raise a ticket to them via this link.

Nope I can't find it

I just got a package a few weeks ago, it says my package is still availble till the 25th of august 

My phone says " Your selected moblie network is no longer availble, You can choose a different network in settings "

It could also then be a coverage issue or a mast issue in your area so log a ticket to the 48 agents so they can troubleshoot this further.

Has it worked well before though? In case it might be coverage-related you can check that out using this guide.

Let us know how you get on?

Anon
Not applicable
Def a prob here my phone has not been working all day!

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@Anon What part doesn't work - do you mean you cannot connect to the network? Do you have active membership left and have you checked that you still have calls/texts/internet allowance left for this membership period?

Try turn your phone off and then on - to see if it reconnects to the network. If it does not, might be a good idea to ask the 48 agents to take a look at your account for troubleshooting the issue. They can also check if it is a mast issue in your area as well.