cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts!!

renvyle
Newcomer
Over the last few days I have not received several texts which I know have been sent to me. Possible I didn't have coverage at the time they were sent but should they still not come through later when I do have coverage?? Also when my phone was switched off I know I was called several times but I never got any messages or notifications informing me of this...any ideas whats wrong or what I could do??
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm not sure that you will get any notifications of calls missed when the phone is switched off unless you have voicemail or "diverts" set up:

How do I use my Voicemail?

If you are missing texts then you should probably log a support request to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

In general I'm not sure for how long carriers store and eventually forward SMS messages that cannot be delivered immediately because the destination number is not available (e.g. out of coverage or phone switched off).

From time to time individual people have reported problems receiving texts/calls from certain numbers/networks or problems making calls/sending texts to certain numbers/networks. Not sure why...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

renvyle
Newcomer
Ya I have sent in a message to 48 support. Thank you.

renvyle
Newcomer
Sure my coverage would only be gone for minutes at a time so..