Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems registering on the 48 network after coming back from abroad

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

Anyone else come across this?

I have an iphone and since coming back from Italy today, I keep getting a message to say the network I have chosen (i.e. 48) is no longer available. I keep having to go back into settings to select 48 but then it throws me off again a while later.

It's driving me crazy, any thoughts?

N

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you select the network is the Automatic option on or off? If on try switching it to off in case that helps lock onto the manually selected 48 network?

http://devicesupport.swisscom.ch/web/apple-iphone-4/set-up-your-mobile-phone/how-to-select-a-network

I don't know if you might need to sync the phone with iTunes again to get it to lock onto 48? I'm just guessing there but if you're stuck maybe try it?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Actually because I have an old iphone I don't have the option to change the setting search to manual.  But once I turned data roaming back on it seems to have fixed the problem, tks though

Great - hope it's sorted for good now.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.