cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card replacement no signal

elcomansh
Newcomer
I order new nano SIM card to replace my old micro SIM card and after activation only 3G show on the top and Internet is working but no signal bars and I can't make or recive calls or messages iPhone 6 and my phone is unlocked ,I tried reset network and phone update and synce with iTunes but no luck till now please help
3 REPLIES 3

elcomansh
Newcomer

Unfortunately iPhones seem to cause no end of problems on 48 (and other virtual networks) for some reason.

Are you sure that you got a replacement SIM and registered it as such - and not as a brand new SIM?

All I can suggest is that you put a small amount of credit on your phone and sync with iTunes again as sometimes the iPhone needs to activate on a new network (and a new SIM may be seend as a new network?) and this process can require a UK SMS costing 25c to be sent on a once off basis.

Otherwise contact 48 support in case they can advise:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.