Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

move my number to other network

hi can someone can help new suplier requiesting to 48 and all requiest is rejected. new suplayer saing becorse number is blocked thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Just put in credit + got internet add on but it won't work any1 no what 2 do?!

rubyj12 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Texts won't send/can't receive

Hi, I got a message this morning saying my Don membership was about to run out. On my 48, it says it'll run out tomorrow at midnight. But since 10 this morning my texts won't deliver and I'm not receiving any either? Why is this happening? I haven't ...

Resolved! Internet not working

I paid for 1gb of internet and its not working. Also i have no signal. Very disappointed

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Moving from 3 to 48

I recieveb my sim and have followed the instructions from 3 to unblock my phone (3 have confirmed it is unblocked). They sent me instructions which I have followed . The last instruction is to connect my phone to I-Tunes and Restore the software . Th...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Cnt top up onlinetrued two different cards possible online payment issue

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

no signal, sim card does not allow connection to this network

Hi ,My signal has a "x" over it and when I make a call it has a de de de tone and doesn't call.I have been abroad for three months so am thinking my SIM has been deactivated maybe:Anyway of getting activated again ?Any help would be good am only home...

spunk84 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like