Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! dropping downloads

So, teo nights in a row, I've tried to download the same file.First time, 165 mb of the ~400mb file downloaded. Useless. Had to download full thing again. Just tried to download it again, 24.5mb of it downloaded. Again, no good. has to be discarded.D...

Resolved! What happens when i turn 23?

Im turning 23 in a year and half and im just wondering what happens then? Am i immediately kicked off the network? How do i keep my number if i am kicked off or if this contract ends?Thanks,Diarmuid

Resolved! Unable to pay membership

Hi,  I'm trying to pay for my membership on-line with my visa debit card and it won't allow me to do this. I also can't seem to top-up my account as an alternative to paying my membership. Can you help? Many thanks,Audrey

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

membership not working

I have topped up my phone by 10euro and I texted guido monthly to 1745 and they replied saying my membership was working , but I went to my account online to make sure and it says membership not paid and it is not working.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet add on wont work

I bought the internet add on afew days before my membership ran out, it will not work now my membership is gone, i was under the impression i could use this add on when my membership ran out, how do i fix this??

Resolved! Not accepting credit card

Have not had credit in long time every time I go to pay it gets to visa password (3digits) then it says won't accept because of security limitations

markmcg by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 like

Complicated Money Driven System

bought €20 top up voucher ad rang 1740 followed all,eter number and hash , go to account can get it to work, but get page asking  to BUY this and fookin that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSTOP COMPLICATING THINGS WHEN I DO AS PER ...

warrick by Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! can't pay membership

i get this everytime since yesterdayWe are currently experiencing some technical issues and cannot process your request.Hang tight, our tech guys are working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly.    

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

i paid my membership

I can'tmake or receive calls and texts from my phone but the when I go to my 48 it says that my membership is paid and gives a date when it was activated and when it is valid until, I would greatly appreciate some help on this matter, thank you, I am...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like