Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Roaming settings, how do i get it off?

Hey everyone!,ive only recently joined 48 a few days ago and since then the signal bar has a letter R above it and apparently that means im in roaming settings? I dont know how to take this off, i have the Old Samsung G1900gt , and i think this is af...

Resolved! Lost phone

I lost my phone on Friday night, is there anyway you can track the sim?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet settings

Iv a alcatel one touch. Help with Internet settings pls

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! texting issues

I'm having issues with my texts. I'm either not receiving them or texts I send aren't being received by other people and when the do send people are getting multiple texts; is this an issue with 48?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! My internet Data isn't Working

I just paid for my memembership 20 euro, and the data was working fine for a day, all of a sudden it stopped working. What can I do? Really getting frustrating now.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Top up minutes

Hi, When i try to top up my minutes it flicks back to login and then I have to relogin in.Tried it a few times and the same thing keeps happening  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

APN

Please I will be happy if you could help me to set my APN data on my 48network I am using BlackBerry m10 phone please.

Resolved! APN

Please I will be happy if you could help me to set my APN data on my 48network I am using BlackBerry m10 phone please.

Resolved! iphones

does the 48 go conguer network, work on all iphones ??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like