Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No Service!!!

Ive switched from o2 to 48 and my old number with o2 is now after being disabled and now after paying my membership for this month with 48 my phone keeps saying no service. Any ideas?

steveof by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! MMS Messages never send

Hi,I'm currently using a galaxy s4. All of the settings has successfully installed yet I cannot send mms picture messages although I am using the Don. I've tried via wifi with the same results. Please help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! delete

I want to delete my account NOW!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working ( S3 )

Hi I have a galaxy S3 and i payed my membership for the guido plan.this includes internet but it is not working for me.it is really annoying me,can anyone help?cheers

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! data

How can i get the data working for a htc one mini? Ive tried the htc settings but its not working.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! HTC one

Hi I have a HTC one phone wondering when new updates to 4.3 ...5.5 sense will be available to the go conquer network

siobhs by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Phone Internet

Hi , I have and iPhone 4 ... Every week my Internet goes for a day or two and come back and it was starting to get annoying but this week it's been gone since Monday and it is now Sunday , yes everything's turned on and reset ... As you can imagine t...

membership

I am unable to click on the membership i want because the other mnemberships are covering it up. Please fix this.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My mobile data won't work

My mobile data won't work on my samsung galxaxy s3 mini it used to work and I have enough data left. I applied the settings and it is not working