Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Iphone restore and now theres an activation error??

Iphone restore and now theres an activation error?? my iphone was acting up so i had to restore it and when i restored it to start it back up i got as far as activating my iphone when it said activation error!help me pleasethanks Robbie

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Mobile internet

Hi my mobile data won't seem to work but my account says I have 1.45 of data left??? Also It is an iPhone 4 iOS 7.0.4 it was working fine until yesterday??

Resolved! Blacklisted Phone

Will a phone thats blacklisted on the 02 network work with a 48 sim?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! help keeping same number

I never got my text saying I have kept my same number and to tell me what to do after..Do I insert my 48 sim first or stay with my own now for the time been while its working?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

top up

i topped up by 20 euro and sent the don txt to 1745 got a txt back to say it succeful and not another text to say my membership has ran out. the top up code is 970768747296. pls answer asap as i completely stuck.thanks, john

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! keeping number

Hi i wanted to keep my number i made all steps i have to do but nothing changed. I also tried to do with other 48 simcard it still did not worked. Can someone help me ?

Resolved! number transfer problem

Ive applied for number transfer and it is already almost 3 hours . I cant contact the call centre since my previous provider sim card has no balance. Is there a way I can confirm or get info on the process?

Resolved! NO INTERNET CONNECTION

I lost internet connection on my Iphone 4S yesterday. Could you please tell me whether there is a problem with network. i checked the setting and they are correct.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership paid till February

I have my membership payed until February but I can't make calls, if I top up by €10 will I be able to make calls?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like