Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't register

I registerd my new 48 SIM card and I moved number then it said I should recieve an email saying ill be sent an email to complete registration and it's been an hour and I still haven't received one and so I logged into my 48 account online and it said...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! India

In in India but I cannot send texts even though I have topped up. I have service with aircel. It is urgent in case I need to ring if something haopens

Resolved! Trying to register sim

Hi, I am trying to register my sim, and the las day I tried they said I would recieve a text and I never did, and I tried today too and they said I would get an email but that didn't go through either??

Resolved! Credit not going through

I topped up 2 days ago online on 48 with my saved card and then I went in to my bank account to check and It said pending PayPal. But it still hasn't gone through? I have a membership I just wanted to buy extra credit for my phone. Thanks in advance!

peaches by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet settings galaxy ace

Hello everyone! I have tried to set the internet settings on my phone, and when I am at the very end of it, I press the option Save APN and it doesn't create it. It just goes back to the previous phase and all the data dissapear. Please can I get any...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! got new neno sim

hii im a customer is 48 month . i put my sim  inside . but its show me  locked sim ... so what i have to do now ......?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like