Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

registering new sim- HELP!

Hi , I have been a 48 customer for awhile now and recently I bought a new phone. I bought a samsung galaxy s3 and it required a micro sim. I ordered my micro sim on the 19th and it only came in the post today, when i tried to register the new sim to ...

Resolved! chare from a normal sim to a micro sim

I want to change from a normal sim to a micro sim but I don't want to block mine until I get the micro sim.. How do I order it and not block it??!! Help please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet settings

There is no internet settings listed for the htc radar (Windows Phone), also i bought it in England and never was able to ascess the internet with 48, just wondering could anyone please help as i have just paid my 20 euro membership! Please let me kn...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

sim card activation

I've registered my sim and it shows network but can't receive calls or texts yet.MartinSC

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! I can't receive The Duke

HI how are you! I put money to 48 month from my account bank aib and i not receive nothing... can you halp me please!Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

what is happening

My no never moved over and internet not workin top up with €10 IM NOT HAPPY

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! going abroad

will my phone will work when i go in a diferit country for hollidays?

Resolved! Moving my 48 number to my nano Sim

I already have my 48 account set up on my old phone with my old number already transferred. I just bought an unlocked iPhone 5 and had to get a nano sim for it. I am now trying to get my old number transferred to the nano Sim but it is saying the num...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like